Friday, September 30, 2011

Why Would You Want to Join and Stay on Diaspora?

Earlier, I wrote about my request for an invitation to join Diaspora. Although, I joined on the 4th day as a result of the invite sent by Josem but had to face a couple of errors (which I do not remember now) while signing up. An immediate thought came to my mind, “It is too early…” and after signing up, I closed the window to get back after indefinite period of time. That indefinite period ended today and I visited the site again to see a remarkable set of features. The best thing I liked, I was not lonely at the first place like the way it happened the time I joined Facebook. Read more at: http://www.etutslive.com/2011/09/30/why-would-you-want-to-join-and-stay-on-di...

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Web